Endsight provides all clients with several add-on service options that can be included in your technology infrastructure. Depending on the size, status, or structure of your technology one or more of these additional services could prove to be highly beneficial to the functionality of your network.
We have two off-site locations, in Milpitas, California and Phoenix, Arizona, each with redundancy in order to safeguard from any data loss. Our private cloud servers allow clients to host dedicated servers for Microsoft Exchange, file sharing, remote desktop, SharePoint, and any other kind of proprietary servers needed to help run your business. Where you host your data is entirely up to you. However, we will always recommend the best solution for your business model and mission.
Hosting your server on the cloud allows you to off-load the cost and complexity of locating your physical servers onsite at your office. Instead, you can host your servers in a highly secure environment that includes:
- Redundant server architecture
- Flexible, redundant data storage
- High availability firewalls and switching fabric
- Redundant fiber optic internet
- Redundant utility and emergency power generators
- 24/7 monitoring and protection against viruses, spyware, and hacking
- Perpetual maintenance and support for core network services and functions
- 24/7 physical security that includes video surveillance and key card access only to the data center
- Fire suppression, earthquake and flood countermeasures
Hosted exchange provides the feature-rich experience of Microsoft Exchange without the costly expense of maintaining a dedicated messaging server. Instead, we maintain the core messaging infrastructure in its hosted environment assuring on-demand flexibility and rock-solid business continuity in the event of a disaster.
Hosted Exchange provides:
- Immediate remote assess to messaging (email, contacts, calendaring, etc.)
- Access to messaging via Active Sync compatible mobile devices (such as smartphones)
- Clientless access to messaging via Outlook Web Access
- Centrally managed SPAM filtering
- Expandable architecture to accommodate new users, locations, and features
- Cloud-based design that leverages Endsight's hosted environment built on a redundant server architecture, firewalls, switching fabric, internet connections, and power supplies
Endsight built its managed back up service to guard against two distinct disaster scenarios: catastrophic disaster (fire, theft, quake or flood) and localized failure (hardware failure, data corruption or human error). Completely automated, managed backup eliminates the “human factor” risks of reviewing backup software logs and changing, storing & transporting backup tapes.
For fast rebuilds in the event of a system crash, Managed Backup includes a locally installed storage device that provides a “tapeless” back up of all server data as well as pre-configured images of all server software and system settings. In the event of a catastrophe, Managed Backup replicates a copy of the server data off-site assuring that a copy of the server data lives beyond the reach of disasters such as fire and flood.
Proactive support options - pre-scheduled onsite support
As crucial as reactive support is, we pride ourselves on staying ahead of the IT issues that inevitably will arise by providing our clients with proactive maintenance and support.
Along with emergency onsite support, you will have the option to pre-schedule onsite support on a recurring basis. We will send one of our engineers, to your business location where they will carry out maintenance tasks like computer deployments, network builds, or any other projects your network requires. This service is completely optional, can be started or stopped at any time, and will be tailored to your specific needs.
Another key process for perpetual monitoring is IT management reporting. You and your TAM will meet to discuss what is or isn't working with regards to your network design and security components. Good or bad, we want to hear from you so we can adjust your IT strategy to best fit the needs of your business and employees.