Anti-virus / Anti-spam
Managed Anti-virus and Endpoint Security provides an essential security protection component by incorporating reactive antivirus and spyware detection with the latest proactive technologies. Endpoint security takes the place of your existing antivirus software and includes effective protection against malicious programs ensuring not only anti-virus protection but protection from unknown threats. Endpoint security includes:
- Security protection for desktops, notebooks, and file servers
- Central administration of all features, including updates, and scheduling
- Quality proved by all major antivirus certifications (VB100%, ICSA, West Coast Labs Checkmark)
- Improved virus detection based on better heuristics and NTFS data streams scanning
- Unique automatic threat-removal anti-spyware engine
- Resident shield with on-access scanning
Managed Spam Filtering provides comprehensive protection against the most current email-borne threats that can cripple your network if left unprotected. With our twelve-layer defense system, email filtering optimizes the performance of your email server while utilizing the following protections:
- Anti-spam - The algorithms and methods used by email filtering are the most comprehensive and most advanced in the industry at detecting and filtering spam, resulting in the lowest rate of false email. Predictive sender profiling looks beyond the reputation of the sender and digs deeper into the spam campaign itself to identify anomalous activity.
- Anti-virus - By utilizing triple layer virus blocking, decompression of archives and file type blocking, the anti-virus engine in email filtering provides complete virus. When new spam and virus outbreaks occur, filter protection will block these threats in real-time.
- Anti-spoofing - This technology prevents the use of forged or "spoofed" sender addresses on unsolicited email.
- Anti-phishing - Email filtering provides robust protection against phishing schemes which are often used to gather confidential information about an organization or its individual users.
- Anti-spyware - (Attachments) - All attachments are scanned and any spyware executables are detected and eliminated immediately.
- Denial of Service Protection - Rate controls are utilized to stop denial of service attacks as well as dictionary based spam. These rate control systems are integrated and automatic in email filtering.